Monday, April 26, 2021

Write a short paragraph on my village

Write a short paragraph on my village

write a short paragraph on my village

 · Short Essay on My Village in English words. Essay on My Village short essays are for students in classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I live in a mountainous village, situated atop the beautiful Nilgiris. My village and the life that I have here exudes beauty, freshness, and peace 10 Lines Essay on My Village 1. The village is a good place to live for everyone. I prefer living in a village and I am living in. 2. My village name is Snanghat and it is located in Bihar. 3. We have a total of people living here from all religions. 4. It is a very big village and it has a big  · + Words Essay On My Village. My Village Essay- My village is a place that I like to visit in my holidays or whenever I feel tired and want to relax. A village is a place that is far away from the pollution and noise of the city. Also, you feel a connection with the soil in a village



Short Paragraph on My Village ( Words)



Answer: my village goes by the name Kusta. It is in the district of Manikgonj. It is about a mile long and half a mile broad. A small river flows by the southern side of the village we have a vast cornfield on the western side of the village.


Rice, jute, sugarcane, and other crops grow here in plenty. About five thousand people live in our village. They belong to different classes. They are farmers, laborers, traders, teachers, shop-keepers, potters, artists, carpenters, and the like.


The houses and mostly made of bamboo, straw, write a short paragraph on my village, wood and corrugated iron sheet. It has easy means of communication. A good pucca road runs through our village to the Upazila headquarters.


There are two primary schools, a Madrasha, a sub-post office, a health complex center and a market in our village. It is famous for its trade, commerce, and cultural activities. I like my village very much. Answer: The name of my village in Manipur. It is in the district of B. It stands on the Titas. It is a renounced village. It is a large village. It has five thousand people. Most of the people in this village farmers. Part of them is day laborer and service holders.


A big road leads to the village from B. Baria to Sylhet towns. There is a high school, a college for a woman, a post office, a health complex in the village. The village has electricity, gas line. We love our village very much. You must be logged in to post a comment. A Railway Porter is a person who carries goods in… Read More » A Railway Porter.


Question: Describe the importance of reading the newspaper. Start like… Read More » Paragraph on Newspaper Reading. Question: Every day you walk early in the morning. Write… Read More » Paragraph on Importance of Morning Walk. Question: Think of a computer and write what a computer… Read More » Computer Paragraph.


Question: Imagine you have witnessed a street accident. Describe how… Read More » Paragraph on A Street Accident. Question: A bus stand is a very familiar place. Decribe… Read More » A Bus Stand Paragraph. Question: Describe a sunset scene.


Start like this: It is… Read More » Paragraph on A Sunset Scene. Question: Think about a stormy night and write when it… Read More » Paragraph on Stormy Night. Question: One of your friends was sick. He had been… Read More » Paragraph on My Visit to A Hospital to See One of My Ailing Friends. Short Paragraph on My Village Paragraphs Write a short paragraph on my village 18, 2 min read.


Question: What is the name of your village? Where is it situated? What is the number of the population? What are their occupations? How is the communication of the village? What are the institutions there? What write a short paragraph on my village are grown there?


Why is it famous for? How do you feel about your village? Write a short paragraph on my village Posts: Paragraph on My Village Composition on Your Native Village or An Ideal Village Paragraph on Your Native Village Composition on My Native Village Paragraph on Our Village Short Paragraph on A Village Market Paragraph on My Living Place Application for Construction of a Road Short Paragraph on Our School Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village.


Tags: My My Village Village Your Your Village. previous Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life. next Short Composition on The Rice. Leave a Reply Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a comment, write a short paragraph on my village. A Railway Porter Paragraphs, write a short paragraph on my village. Paragraph on Newspaper Reading Paragraphs. Paragraph on Importance of Morning Walk Paragraphs. Computer Paragraph Paragraphs.


Paragraph on A Street Accident Paragraphs. A Bus Stand Paragraph Paragraphs. Paragraph on A Sunset Scene Paragraphs. Paragraph on Stormy Night Paragraphs. Paragraph on My Visit to A Hospital to See One of My Ailing Friends Paragraphs.




My village essay writing in english -- Write an essay on my village

, time: 5:49






write a short paragraph on my village

Here is your short paragraph on Life in a Village! How’s the life in a village? Some people say it’s peaceful to live the life of a villager. Less expectations and competition of survival keep the life in a village  · Short Essay on My Village in English words. Essay on My Village short essays are for students in classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I live in a mountainous village, situated atop the beautiful Nilgiris. My village and the life that I have here exudes beauty, freshness, and peace Here is your short paragraph on My Village! Villages are a beauty and today`s generation is really missing the beauty of villages. Villages are so silent and calm and pollution free. Though I live in a city with the maddening crowd and sound, my parents used to live in villages

No comments:

Post a Comment